Monday 30 November 2015

A Woodland Walk.

I previously displayed my samples almost like a washing line pegged to the yarn i wrapped around the tree's , this time i wanted to create something you could follow, similar to when i tried laying my samples out like stepping stones on the beach, i hung my samples in date order on the trees, considering where you looked as you walked through the path, and how the samples could follow on so they are viewed in order, and create a trail to follow. This attracted a lot of reactions, people were engaging with the samples, and said it brightened up the place, made it more interesting and fun when going for their everyday walk. I love that this idea is something people will remember and discuss and is something you could come across by accident, a bit like Sarah Sze's 'Last Garden', its unexpected, and will only be seen by a limited amount of people.






  











No comments:

Post a Comment