Friday 4 December 2015

'Dear Diary' at Jo Aylwin Studio & Gallery - Farnham



‘Dear Diary’

04/12/2015 – 04/01/2016

This project is a fun and experimental approach on a traditional Textile Craft; Weave. This series of samples represents each day over the period of a month (5th October – 5th November 2015), and was woven very freely, not thinking about application or purpose, just what yarns or colours stood out to me on that day, these samples are part of a bigger project looking into Diaries as Art and/or Textiles, for my final year studying Fine Art, but collaborating what I have previously learnt studying Textiles for Fashion & Interiors.

I have a blog that runs alongside this project, which has my research and ideas, as well as photo’s of these samples in various locations.

Narrativediary.blogspot.co.uk

Please also feel free to write in my guestbook.

































http://www.joaylwin.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment